MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Motherboard Mystic Light
Military style and optimized thermal solution, the MSI B450 Tomahawk Max motherboard is aimed at Gamers and promises remarkable performance and efficiency. Compatible with AMD Ryzen processors on AMD AM4 socket (Pinnacle Ridge, Raven Ridge & Summit Ridge), it supports DDR4 RAM, PCI-Express 3.0 graphics cards or SATA 6Gb/s and M.2 drives (SATA and PCIe).
The strengths of the MSI B450 Tomahawk Max motherboard:
- AMD AM4 socket for AMD Ryzen processor (Pinnacle Ridge, Raven Ridge & Summit Ridge)
- 4 DDR4 4133 MHz (OC) Dual-Channel memory slots (total capacity: 64 GB)
- 6 SATA 6Gbit/s ports + 1x M.2 PCIe 3.0 4x NVMe / SATA 6Gbit/s
- 1 PCI-Express 3.0 16x port + 1 PCI-Express 2.0 16x port (4x) AMD CrossFireX multi-GPU compatible
- Audio Boost for realistic and immersive audio quality
- 2 USB 3.0 ports + USB-C port
- 2 RGB LED connectors
- Compatible with Mysthic Light technology
- ATX format
Industrial design and high cooling performance
Advanced features and high heat dissipation capabilities are at the heart of the gaming-oriented Msi B450 Tomahawk Max motherboard design. During your game, having an excellent cooling system is paramount. To meet this need, MSI has equipped its motherboards with fan connectors and designed an interface giving full control over their operation. Impossible to suffer from overheating! Gain the edge over your opponents with several exclusive MSI Gaming features. Intelligent hardware and software tools are offered to you to improve your game and complete all your missions.
Customize your PC with Mystic Light
Instantly customize the look of your PC with Mystic Light . You can choose from a color palette and multiple light effects and change colors in just 1 second ! With a palette of 16.8 million color shades and 10 lighting effects available, you can transform your MSI B450 Tomahawk Max motherboard according to your desires. The Mystic Light feature has the Mystic Light Extension option to control the backlight of LED strips and connected devices without requiring an additional remote. By connecting a 12V RGB LED strip to the Mystic Light Extension 4-pin RGB header, you can easily customize the look of your machine.