ASUS ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha
The ASUS ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha motherboard is designed for high-performance enthusiasts. It supports the high-performance AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3000 multi-core processor, quad-channel DDR4 RAM, M.2 and SATA 6Gb/s drives, and PCI-Express 4.0 graphics cards on the AMD sTRx4 socket to deliver excellent performance.
These incredible features will allow you to assemble a powerful and future-proof gaming console for video games, virtual reality, ultra-intensive multitasking, digital editing or music and video editing. ROG ZENITH II EXTREME is ready for the future, offering 10GbE and 20Gbps network connectors 2x2 USB 3.2 ports.
Advantages of the ASUS ROG ZENITH II EXTREME ALPHA:
ASUS ROG STRIX GAMING motherboards are specially designed for gamers, they incorporate the best components and offer unique high-performance features. Overclocking, HD audio, and fine-tuning can help gamers achieve their victory goals.
- AMD sTRx4 Socket for AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3rd Gen (3000 Series) Processor
- 8 DDR4 4733+ MHz Quad-Channel memory slots (256 GB max.)
- Bespoke display & lighting: color OLED display, Aura Sync RGB lighting, 2 RGB connectors and 2 addressable RGB connectors
- Optimal power supply: 16-phase Infineon TDA21490 power supply with ProCool II connector, quality coils and 10K capacitors
- Efficient cooling: VRM heatsink with active cooling, M.2 aluminum heatsink for PCIe area, reinforced back plate, Fan Extension Card II and water-cooling area
- High-performance networking: Aquantia 10 Gb/s Ethernet, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO, GameFirst V
- ROG audio system: SupremeFX S1220 and ESS SABRE9018Q2C analog-to-digital converter for lovers of complete in-game sound immersion, with Japanese capacitors
- Simplified installation: pre-mounted I/O protection, ASUS SafeSlot, FlexKey and BIOS FlashBack
AMD always gives you more features
For ultra-demanding gamers and users looking for performance and efficiency, a powerful processor is a godsend. The AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3 processor is designed to meet these requirements. They are very powerful, have a large number of cores and very high caches. To meet the most subtle needs, AMD Turbo Core technology will push the center frequency to the highest when you need it most!
As you can see, the AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3000 is a powerful next-gen processor built to handle it all.