Asus ROG Strix Z490-G Gaming (WI-FI)
ASUS ROG Strix motherboards are engineered and designed for highly demanding gamers looking for long-term performance and reliability. They make it possible to take advantage of the best of their components thanks to a unique design made of robust materials and exclusive utilities.
They incorporate gaming features and combine the benefits of new Intel processors with iconic ASUS design and features. The ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-G GAMING Wi-Fi motherboard is designed to accommodate 10th generation Intel Comet Lake-S processors on LGA 1200 socket. It will allow the assembly of a powerful gaming configuration with a unique look.
Gaming, streaming, intensive multitasking, multimedia creation, it's the ideal solution for designing a high-performance high-end PC. It further supports DDR4 RAM, PCI-Express 3.0 16x graphics cards, SATA 6Gb/s and M.2 PCI-E NVMe drives, and USB 3.0 and USB 3.1 devices.
- Support for 10th generation Intel Core processors on LGA 1200 socket
- DDR4 memory support, up to 4600 MHz (OC)
- Optimized power supply: 12+2 power stages, ProCool II connectors, special alloy coils and durable capacitors capable of supporting multi-core processors
- Powerful networking: M.2 socket with E-Key and Intel 2.5 GbE Ethernet with LANGuard surge protection
- Gaming connectivity: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.4, dual M.2 and USB 3.1 connectors
- Artificial intelligence: AI Overclocking, AI Cooling and AI Networking technologies for simplified configuration of your system
- Modular design: pre-mounted I/O protection, BIOS Flashback, Q-LED and FlexKey
- Advanced customization: Aura Sync RGB lighting, RGB connectors and addressable connectors
- Gaming-quality audio: high-fidelity audio system with SupremeFX S1220A, DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III for better gaming immersion
- Wi-Fi 6AX + LAN 2.5 GbE
High-flying performance in games, virtual reality without slowdown, intensive multitasking, 10th generation Intel Core processors are ultra versatile and at ease in all situations. Intel Comet Lake-S processors deliver blazing performance with high base frequencies, even more cores and threads, and high-level cache. Their moderate TDPs make it possible to offer high operating frequencies while keeping power consumption under control.